Dance in schools
Street dance workshops in your school
PPA / BREAKFAST CLUBS / AFTERSCHOOL CLUBS / PE LESSONS
North London Street Dance Academy design and deliver street dance classes to primary and secondary schools across North London. This is achieved by combining warm ups, technique, routines and freestyle to create a fun filled lesson. We can provide and tailor our sessions for your PPA, Physical Education lessons, breakfast clubs and after school clubs.
During these workshops we aim to provide fun, educational classes that develop skills in all aspects of dance.
There are many benefits to offering Street dance at your school:
- Dance improves strength and flexibility, posture and balance
- Dance reduces stress levels
- Dance keeps both the body and brain active
- Dance can offer insight in to other cultures
- Dance can increase self-confidence through mastering new skills
- Dance can offer a safe environment for students to really express their personalities
- Dance offers an activity for those children that do not consider themselves as ‘sporty’ and can offer not only exercise but approaching tasks from a different point of view giving the opportunity for a creative outlet.
All our classes are taught by highly qualified and experienced professionals with Full DBS checks and First Aid Certified.
SCHOOLS NLSDA HAVE WORKED WITH IN NORTH LONDON
- Islington Arts and Media Academy, Islington
- Nightingale Academy, Enfield
- Norfolk House school, Muswell Hill
- Moss Hall Infants and Juniors, West Finchley
- Hendon preparatory school, Hendon
- Woodhouse college, Friern Barnet
- Duncombe primary school, Islington
- Earlsmead primary school, Tottenham Hale
- Stanburn primary school, Harrow
- Marlborough primary school, Harrow
- Oasis Academy, Walthamstow
- Enfield County school, Enfield Chase
- St Nicholas prep school, Kingsbury
want to start NLSDA Street dance classes at your school?
Just fill in the form below and we will be in touch.